Ambassadors for ASCT
Could you be an Ambassador for Children of the Dump
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Ambassador scheme and become the face of Children of the Dump in their communities.
Children of the Dump Ambassadors are a network of volunteers across the country, click who support us by organising fundraising activities, representing Children of the Dump in their local area and helping to engage people with the work and aims of our charity.
There are lots of different ways in which you can make a difference and support Children of the Dump here are a few suggestions:
- Organise a fundraising event; from a coffee morning to a jungle party – the opportunities are endless!
- set up a small fundraising group or committee with friends, family or colleagues
- Encourage people to support our campaign
- Give short talks or presentations to groups in your area about the work and aims of Children of the Dump
- Distribute collection tins to shops, cafes, restaurants etc. in your local community
- Hold or help our at a street or supermarket collection in your local area
- Source auction or raffle prizes for our supporter events
- Take part in an organised event to raise funds for Children of the Dump
- Volunteer at one of our forthcoming events
We do not expect every Ambassador to do all of the above; just doing one or two things can really help.